Before!!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

To lose or not to lose

That is the question.

I'm sure the Bard will pardon my almost plagiarism here as he knows what a big fan of his I am.

It's a question I ask myself almost every day. Sometimes more than once a day. Today at my meeting our leader asked us what our expectations over the holiday season were. I thought about that and decided that even though I want to lose what I've gained, my goal would be to not gain weight over the next 2 weeks. If I could slam into Jan 2 ( or whatever the Tuesday after the holidays will be) with a maintain I'd be happy as a pig in shit.

Today's weigh in produced a maintain. I stayed exactly the same and I was very happy. I'm having such a very hard time lately that a maintain is fabulous!

I now have to figure out how I'm going to achieve my goal for the next few weeks. It's not going to happen by accident. I think my 12.8 pound gain last week showed you all that!! I'm going to have to plan for a maintain. I'm going to have to do something to not gain.

We also talked about exercise today. Hmmmmmm I wonder if I moved my fat ass a bit more, OK who am I kidding, I wonder if I moved my fat ass at all if I'd be able to eat the goodies and still maintain? Well, I'll let you know next week as that's my goal for this week. Exercise. I've not done any in weeks and weeks so this should be an interesting week for sure!

I shall start with a walk to the fridge as I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment