I feel like I've been hit by a truck. A big fucking truck.
Menopause sucks. That's all I'm going to say about that. Any day that I don't stab someone or try to hit them with my truck is a win. Any day without a bucket of tears is a win. Any day I don't feel anger boil up inside me for no frigging reason whatsoever is a win. Ya, I haven't had many wins lately!!!
I went back to WW today. It was so bad I thought the poor leader was going to faint. I don't know how bad. I don't have the balls to look. I'll deal with it tomorrow or the next day. She felt so bad for me. I could see it in her eyes and hear it in her questions.
OK, so Perky Pixie will be back next week. If I don't kill the bitch.
I was awarded a cool blog award. Well how was that for redundant??? Becky gave it to me and it's all mine! OK, mine and 9 others, but I'm the best...you know I am!
Here it is...hot ass cool eh????
Rules are for sissies. No way I'm picking 10 ppl to pass it on to. I have 30 that deserve it if I have 1. I will, however, try to post 10 things that make me happy. I will try not to use the words stab, maim, kill, gouge, impale, behead, castrate, decapitate, or mutilate.
1. My blog friends. Yes, it may be sappy, but I think of some of you as friends.
2. My Daddy's swing that he made just for me. I put it back together tonight and sat in it for about half an hour. Made me happy.
3. Warm water and cool sand on my body.
4. Blue skies and puffy white clouds.
5. Rides on my golf cart with someone else driving. Letting the sun warm my face and the breeze keep my skin cool.
6. Reading a good book
7. Looking at pictures of my grand babies
8. Playing Mah Jongg (and winning of course!)
9. Talking to my friends
10. Running over people that piss me off with my truck. (in my mind of course)
I have a lot to say. I just can't say it tonight.
A wink and a smile
6 years ago