Before!!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Determined Debby

C'est moi.

OK, so I've been working my ass off and it's still fat.

I've had 2 undeserved gains.

I've ramped my exercise up and am sweating profusely for a minimum of an hour a day. Most days it's a minimum of 90 minutes. I feel good about that. I actually look forward to gym time. I worry about what I'll do when I get home in May and have no gym. I'm still doing at least 2 WATP's a week to get in some weights too.

My diet has been 100%, balls on, perfectly OP. I weigh, I measure, I plan ahead and I stick to my plan. I'm getting in all my milks, oils, fruit, veg, water. I'm using whole grains when I use grains. When I am hungry, I reach for healthy, filling foods, rather than junk even if I have the points for junk.

I've cut 100% of ALL trans fats from my diet. I switched to natural peanut butter. I quit using coffee mate and switched to non fat powdered milk. I eat no spreads, margarines, nothing at all with the word 'hydrogenated' in it. Things say they have 0% trans fats, but it's not true if the label says 'hydrogenated'.

I've been a good girl.

Why the hell am I gaining???? I'm sick of it. I gained 1.2 this week. Pair that with the 2.6 pound gain of a few weeks ago and you get one pissed off, still puffy, Pixie!!!!

Leader says "eat more". This week I'm adding in a few AP's a day to see if that helps. She said eat half of what I earn. I only count the actually gym AP's. I never count house work, walking around etc. So, I earn a minimum of 6 a day. I'm adding between 2-3 points a day to my diet and making sure I also eat my minimum points.

Tuesday seems a long way away. I need something to break. I'm working hard, I deserve results.

One good thing. I'm too f'ing stubborn to give up!!!

Please send skinny vibes.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. I had a gain this week too....and was so pissed I binged yesterday...which of course will likely lead to a gain next week....BUT I am done with that yoyo stuff....getting back on program today!

    Good luck with it. I know you can figure this out! I know you can! I look forward to reading more about how you get it figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told by 2 leaders (at different locations) that there is no need to use AP's unless you are hungry. I was struggling and I stopped eating those points..I was eating 1/2 of my earnings like you. I saw a difference. If Im starving I eat something healthy off of the "filling foods: list but I never use those APs. Always my weekly 35's are used. A few members that saw my frustrations said when they were in LOSE MODE they never used AP's. Most of the women at the meeting I go to are all lifetime. Anyway just thought Id put my 2 cents in. Maybe you should chat with y our leader to see what they say about this?

    :)tj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you had your thyroid checked? It seems that as we age, the thyroid gland goes all wacky. Just another wonderful thing about being a woman, I guess. I'm not trying to give you an excuse, just something to check out.

    ReplyDelete