Before!!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The brownie, the bitch, & the asshole.

That would make a much better book than 'The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe' don't ya think???

So, there were brownies at work today. Bitch made them as it was asshole's birthday. They looked yummy. I didn't touch. Good Debby.

I went to the gym before work. Good Debby.

I got out a bit early and came home and after a damn hour of prep, have dinner ready to pop into the pan when the big man gets home from the gym. It's a freakin rainbow of color (thanks Heather for making me gag a whole crayon box full of veg this week!!). We're having creamy chicken curry. I've got carrots, peas (ok so they're frozen peas and carrots but I like the carrots softer than the peas so I have to stand there for 20 minutes and seperate them...peas in one bowl, carrots in another), onions, roasted red peppers, & shredded zucchini all diced up ready to go. Good Debby.

I lost at my WI yesterday. A minute amount, but after being up all week I'll take it! Any week it's not a gain is good in my book these days. I will master these hormones if it kills me. Good Debby.

I didn't kill anybody at work today and I didn't kick the dog when I got home.

All is well in Debby world.

:-)

6 comments:

  1. good debby! :)

    Way to stay clear of those brownies!! HIGH 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee GOOD DEBBY!!!
    Great job on the work out and on not having the brownies. And for not killing anyone at work too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sentence "Bitch made them as it was asshole's birthday" made me laugh out loud. Splendid! (says D sounding Frightfully British).

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I read the title, I thought of the lion the witch and the wardrobe! You're readin'g my mind, Debby. Get outta my head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I scrolled down the screen and saw the made up award on your side bar. lmao That is a crack up! You *did* have a lot of blog love to share that day, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete