Before!!

Monday, August 23, 2010

T minus 4 and counting

We leave Thursday. In the final stretch.

Won't have time to blog a lot until we get to FL and settled of course.

My notes from the universe today I loved. Here it is.


It's one trick, Debby, to manifest exactly what you want.

It's another to bring about something even better.

Leave the door open,
The Universe



So, we want to get skinny. We decide which diet program to use and what exercise we're going to do. We write it down, we commit. We begin. When we start, maybe getting skinny is our only goal. Is that all we get?

I don't think so.

Like 'The Universe' said, 'Leave the door open'. Think about what's going on in your life. You're getting skinnier sure....I bet there are other changes.

I bet you are a bit happier.

I bet your knees feel a bit better.

I bet your self esteem raised just a bit.

I bet you feel just a bit sexier.

I bet you're a bit healthier.

I bet you're a LOT healthier.

Skinny is great, but those other things? Wow, a lot better for sure. Go with the flow and enjoy all the perks of your weight loss and exercise.

Think about the changes in your life. What are they? Even if you've 'only' lost 5 pounds, do you feel a change? Anything at all?

Go ahead and plan all you want. Just don't forget to leave the door open for all the fantastic changes you didn't plan for!

Peace be the journey

:-)

6 comments:

  1. Thinking of you as you take on this new and exciting but exhausting journey.....xx

    If u go to my blog and read under my header, I say the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry and get to Florida so you can continue blogging!!! I will miss you until you return. Have a safe trip and enjoy every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move my friend! :)

    oh and I do feel a bit sexier. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post! Good luck on your move.

    For me, I am realizing that I am able to accomplish more things in life than I previously felt were possible. I am noticing that some of my friends are even starting to see me transition from the "big, out of shape" guy to the guy who is going to pass them up! Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU GO GIRL! I'm also on the downward scale - lost 15 pounds so far.

    I also have another goal, which you can help me with if you would...

    I've entered a contest to win a walk-on role on that retro-licious TV show, "Mad Men".

    If you wouldn't mind taking a couple of seconds to vote for me, go to my blog, or copy and paste the following link which goes right to my picture:

    http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EZ3MBH

    Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, D.!

    PS...I finally unlocked my google reader account so I can read blogs again. That only took 8 months. lol

    ReplyDelete