In about an hour I'll be stepping on the scale at my WW meeting.
I'm excited, and nervous.
This week using the Simply Filling Technique has been really awesome. It really got me more in touch with my body and mind.
Why am I nervous? I did so well this week I really want to show a loss. BUT. I didn't begin the program until Thursday so it hasn't had a full week to really compare apples to apples. AND. Before Thursday, I was eating out of control. Wednesday nights dinner was Mexican with mucho margaritas and basket after basket of chips and lots of ooey gooey cheesy food to follow. I do love my Mexican!!!
My mind is all over the place right now. I became a new grandma again last night. My newest angel is named Bree. She was 6 weeks early, but still weighed in at a bit over 5 pounds. I'm praying she thrives.
So, let's just go to bullets and I'll follow up tomorrow with a real blog!
* I'm going to do this another week
* I didn't eat at night just because I wanted to eat. If I was truly hungry, I had something. I love popcorn. I wanted popcorn. I wasn't hungry so I told myself no.
* The one night I was really hungry, I had popcorn and it was amazing.
* I had to learn new things this week. That was good for me.
* I usually take my weigh in day as a free day. I eat whatever (and usually everything in mass quantities) I want. IF I choose to do this today, I think I will be able to use the 'only eat until satisfied' trick I learned this week.
* Only eating when hungry, and then only eating until satisfied and not full has been amazing.
* I am worried I didn't get all my nutrition in. I will pay more attention this week.
* I didn't eat any junk or processed foods. That's gotta be good!
* If we go to the movie, we go on Tuesday as they have $1 movie popcorn. I won't pay $5.40 for a small popcorn EVER. So, this is huge, from now on, if we go to a movie, it will NOT be on a Tuesday. I will take my own popcorn on another day. You have no idea how big that really is. I'm telling you peeps...that is big!
* I created a lot of new recipes last week. Some of them were really good!!
I'm off to shower and get ready for my meeting. I need to gear myself up for a gain and tell myself it was from what I did BEFORE Thursday and not after. Next week will be a true test of the SFT plan. I want it to work. I like the freedom and the strictness all at the same time. It's what I need in my life right now so I'm really hoping I can make it fly.
Wish me luck!
Peace be the journey
A wink and a smile
5 years ago