Before!!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Pixie's plan

Queue the applause signs! Flip on all the bright lights. Grab your balls and hold on for dear life!!! Pixie is in da house and that phat chick has a plan!

Got your pens handy? OK, here it is.

I'm going to be on program today.

Yep, that's it.

You know how sometimes I tell you all ya just gotta take baby steps? This is one of those times for me. I've been off program so long, it's overwhelming to think of getting back on for a 4 month stint. So, I'm not thinking of that. Problem solved. I'm thinking of today. One day. Anyone can do anything for just one day.

Right now, one day of total good eating would be a huge accomplishment. It'll gear me up to do it again tomorrow. Shhhhh I'm not letting myself know this really is the first day of a long streak as that might freak me out. Nope, it's just today. Just 24 hours. Just one day out of my whole life. Today I'm going to be 100%.

I think I feel healthier already!!!!

Today there will be no greasy, gunky food going into my body to clog up my arteries.

Today there will be no cookies, cakes, chips, candies, ice cream, butter, sausage balls (don't ask!!!), or wine going into my body.

Today, going into my body, there will be:
5 fruits/veg
3 milks
2 healthy oils
6 cups water
Only whole grains
Only lean protein

Today I will move my body somehow at least once.

How's that for a freakin plan?????

:-)

5 comments:

  1. Great job! HAVE A GREAT OP DAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, instead of one day at a time just make one choice at a time! Maybe you'll make a whole bunch of them and they will turn into a WHOLE day! :) If it helps, at all, I HEAR YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep. grabbed my balls :D

    i hope you made it! since im coming to this late...

    ReplyDelete