Before!!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cut me some slack!

To the powers that be,

Please leave me alone. I'm working too hard for you to keep dicking with me. I exercised 6 days last week and I ate OP 7 days. It wasn't fair of you to send me a .8 gain.

I worked 7 hours yesterday, on my feet. I got 9000 steps at work alone. I left work and went to the gym. I did a very hard 37 minutes on the elliptical. I fought all temptation at work and that wasn't easy. I did the same on Friday, since you asked. Oh yes, Thursday also saw me totally OP and at the gym.

Why are you showing me a 4 pound gain since my weigh in on Wednesday night? Do you really think that's fair? Four pounds in four days? I don't think so Tim.

Just because I'm 50 is it really fair to screw with me this way?

No, it's not. Piss off.

Sincerely yours,
Still Puffy Pixie

:-(

1 comment:

  1. Don't fret over this. Keep doing what you're doing. It will show a loss, very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete