Is helping a lot!
Mikes Hard Cranberry Lemonade, light if you please. Two points a bottle. Love it. I pour it in my crystal wine glass instead of belting it back like a sailor. I get 2.5 glasses that way and I feel like I'm having a lot.
I got 10,019 steps today. I've got the next 4 days off. I can't wait!
I did excellent today at work. I got over so many hurdles. Let's list them shall we? I'm the Queen of lists. Sometimes, I make a list and then do something that isn't on the list, so I write it on the list so I can cross it off. Yep....I like lists.
List of things I did good today:
1. I didn't kill the dishwasher even though she pissed off my last nerve. I kept telling myself that she's probably got something bad going on in her life and it's just coming out in being a bitch to me. That worked for a while. Then I tried telling myself that dish washing is the best she's ever going to do. So I should have patience. That worked for a while. Then she did it. She really pushed the wrong button. I'm afraid I spouted 'Well fuck you then' and walked away. I felt better though and I didn't kill her. So I think I did good all in all.
2. There were 3 cheesecakes that had to be eaten today. Last year this was my dream! Not 1, not 2, but 3! Oh yes, bring them all on. Last week I couldn't resist and I ate it. Today I, laughed in the face of the cheesecake. Take that you 800 calorie, 67 grams of fat, piece of heaven!
3. V, the lady I work with, brought in treats again today. If you recall, that was my undoing last week. This time she brought chocolate mocha brownies. Tried to get me to eat one about 4 times. Thanks, but no thanks. Gosh I wanted one. I didn't have one.
4. I worked 2 pizza buffets today. Lunch and Dinner. I wanted pizza and cheesy bread so bad at lunch. We can, of course, partake. I didn't. I wanted to, but I didn't. Got past that and then it was time for the dinner buffet. More pizza, more cheesey bread. Nope, not even a lick of a greasy finger! I should be sainted.
5. I didn't quite get my 10,000 steps at work. I called home for my ride and asked to be picked up at a business down the street and I walked there. Hit 10,019 steps. Yep....after being on my feet all day long, I did that. Damn I'm good!!!!
So, I think I deserve this 2 point bottle of alcohol.
I might even deserve 2.
I feel goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
A wink and a smile
5 years ago