Before!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yet another thing I couldn't do at 368 pounds

They say a picture is worth a 1000 words. Too bad you all know me and know I'll use both the pictures AND the 1000 words!!!

Today was awesome. Our friends Mary & Clair got a new motorcycle and Clair took me for a ride today. It was exciting for so many reasons. Loved being out with the sun and the wind on my face. Loved the feeling of whizzing along without constraints of a car around me. I loved the freedom of the ride. That was just the tip of the ice burg.




I loved not being afraid I could actually get on the bike. It never even entered my mind. It would have 175 pounds ago.

I loved not being afraid I wouldn't fit behind Clair. It also never entered my mind until I was actually up on the seat and noticed there was room between us. That wouldn't have happened 175 pounds ago.

I loved just enjoying the ride and not worrying about what people were thinking as we passed them.

I loved everything about today.




I'm guessing it's almost time to jump out of that airplane.....

2 comments:

  1. Hey...not fair. You never sent me that photo or is it an MK one ? Want it !

    Go biker chick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! reminds me of that tshirt that says on the back if you can read this my bitch fell off... not that im name calling or anything!

    ReplyDelete