Before!!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

You can quote me

Or, more precisely, the following people.

I was reading my DWLZ news letter when I came across the following quotes. They really grabbed me.

As most of you know I've been frogging around with Weight Watchers since 1978. Up and down. Join, quit, re-join. It wasn't until this January, yes that's right, January 2009 that it finally kicked in. I'm so thankful that I kept re-joining. That Weight Watchers was always in my mind somewhere. It was there and waiting when I was finally ready.

"Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor." ~~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Wow. How true. What if I'd given up on WW in 1978 and never revisited it? Since I was 'already on the dance floor', I was able to finally do what I've been striving to do all these years!

"If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep walking." ~~Buddhist teaching

and finally,

"The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings." ~~David Weinbaum

There you go folks. Keep your weight loss plan in the back of your mind even when you're having an eating frenzy. Even when you take months, even years off.

Keep trying, never quit moving forward somehow.

Most importantly, never quit re-joining! All it takes is that final beginning to a richer life!

2 comments:

  1. I love quotes...thanks for those!

    :)tj

    hey did u make that risotto yet? Maybe I missed it? I will peek back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is my favorite from the above:
    "If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep walking."

    Perseverance is so hard!! Gotta keep at it <3

    ReplyDelete