Before!!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Goin to the chapel

We went to a wedding today.

It was a 4 hour drive there. You know how I like to eat in the car. I only ate my breakfast that I packed for the occasion.

After the wedding, the food and wine and beer were flowing. I skipped the appetizers. I skipped the wine and beer. Water with lemon for me please. I had a diet coke as a treat. Dinner was fabulous. All written down and accounted for. Didn't go over the points I allotted for myself. I had 3 bites of cake. It was scrumptious! Even better as I remained in control.

Trip home my treat was a diet red pop.

Damn what a fabulous day!!!

The big man didn't fare so well. We'll both be hitting the gym tomorrow.

This is us.


5 comments:

  1. sounds like a great time. you two look so happy as a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are getting skinny. I never noticed that Den was that much taller than you before. And the dress looks fabulous on you.

    Den looks pretty spiffy too, even if he didn't ace the challenge as well as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you really look great! You seem to have a glow to you.

    ReplyDelete