Before!!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Never say never!

That's what they say. Whoever the hell 'they' are.

Well screw 'them'.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER! There ya go boys & girls, how do ya like me now????

I lost 4 pounds at my WI last Wednesday. I worked VERY hard and I was proud of my success.

I am able to squeeze my hiney into my size 16's again!

Oh yes, and the scale dipped below 200 again!

So, I hereby vow (yes I know tempting the fates but screw them too) the following.

I will NEVER go over 200 pounds again.

I will NEVER wear a size 18 jeans again.

Now, we've got a wedding to go to tomorrow. It's a 3.5 hour ride down the highway and I like to eat when I drive. I like to eat at weddings too. OK, not so much at the wedding, but afterwards, ya know? The scale DID dip below 200, but only by .2 pounds. Yepper, 199.8. So, that means I need to work hard this week to keep it under there. I need to plan my food, stay within my points, exercise, and basically be a good girl. I'm kinda more bad girl than good girl, so it ain't gonna be easy!

I have to work today. I do like the food where I work. I got my batootie out of bed this morning and went directly to the gym. I hit Bonnie hard. I feel great. My food is planned for today, and I plan to have some of the ravioli where I work. I like them, I can have them if I plan. 5 points for 4 ravioli Florentine isn't too bad at all....homemade marinara sauce too. Yum.

I will do it as I have made a promise to myself. I never break a promise.

As my very good friend Rosanna says, "So it is written, so it shall be done".

It is written.

*

3 comments:

  1. heres to never being OVER 2HUND again! Im all for that as well! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Debby! You're kicking butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never ever you rock my shit... good job debbie!

    ReplyDelete