Before!!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Checking in

I'm alive! Thought you'd want to know that.

We just got back to MI. Life is hectic to say the least. I will be getting back OP next week as soon as a I choose a meeting day. I'm leaning towards Wednesday, but it is still up in the air.

Den and I checked out gyms today and chose one. We can't afford it, but we can't afford not to go. Easy decision there!

Just wanted everyone to know I've not fallen off the face of the earth or forgotten what Weight Watchers is.

3 comments:

  1. Oh good! I was wondering where you snuck off too! :)

    :)tj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back! I haven't been on here much either! Get back to WW. You know you must! So must I!!! You can do it. We all fall. We always will. We have to get back up! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the north country. Glad you made it home safely.

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete