Before!!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oh my!

As I've mentioned, we're back in MI right now. Are we unpacked? nope. Are we settled? Nope! Everywhere I look there are things that still need to be unpacked and put away. I hate moving! That's what going back and forth to FL is like as you take a lot more than clothes. Anyway.....that's not pertinent to this blog. Just a bit of insight to my psyche at the moment.

I've chosen Wednesday as my meeting day. I'll go to Mt. Pleasant next Wednesday and hop on the scale and begin to pay the piper for my eating frenzy of the last two weeks!

Den and I checked out the two gyms in the area yesterday. One would be $75 cheaper for the months we're here than the other, but, there's always a but you know! The cheaper gym has limited hours. They're closed on Sunday. Saturday they're only open until 3PM. They don't open until 6am and they close at 8pm nightly. The other gym is nicer, newer, has more stuff, AND is 24/7. We chose to join the second gym. We'll join that next Thursday. Can't afford it, but can't afford not to have the facilities either. We don't know our work schedule yet. In fact, when we do begin working, we only know the schedule 1 week in advance anyway. Lots of days I work past 8pm and I'll want to go to the gym after work some days. I do want to take one day off the gym each week, but I don't want to be forced to make that one day off be Sunday. Didn't want to spend the extra money, but it was what we had to do.

So, I'm making the commitment now to be back OP next Thursday.

Pray for me.

I'm going to need it.

6 comments:

  1. Girl, get back to it. Take it from someone in a total "free-fall", its too hard to get OP the longer you wait! I'm praying for you! Me too for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice on the gym... sounds like the more convenient one. I know you can get OP again.... there are always times when it's hard so don't beat yourself up about it. No biggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are about to get VEEERY active!! :) Great choice on the gym! I'd hate having to compromise my time/schedules if my gym were to operate on shorter hours like the first gym you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pixie I left something for you at my blog, please come by!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that was a wise choice! If I were a gym gal, that's what I would have done, too.

    Best wishes getting in the groove!

    ReplyDelete