Before!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Are you on a diet?

I keep getting asked that.

In the past, I always said 'why yes, I'm on Weight Watchers'. I don't do that anymore. As I blogged the other day, I no longer have the diet mentality. I'm, for the first time in my life, not on a diet. I'm practicing healthy eating and activities. I will be doing this the rest of my life. So, no, I'm not on a diet anymore.

I loved a while ago when someone said they weren't losing weight as when we lose things, we sometimes find them again. They said they were getting rid of weight. I plan on getting rid of bad habits.

I really, really, loved the very first blog of this guy where he used the word 'girthitude'. I laughed hard.

So, for me, no, I'm not on a diet anymore.

I'm practicing girth control!

:-)

3 comments:

  1. You said it girl. I am not on a diet...I never use that WORD. lol I tried to think about when I looked at food differently, when it became a way of life for me...and I don't know when it happened. lol I just changed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me not on no diet! Carlos Rocks the girthitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering if your girth control comes in one of those cute little pill boxes containing teeny tiny pills. If so where can I get me some?

    ReplyDelete