Before!!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Two days left

Tomorrow and Tuesday and that's the end of my 2nd 30 day challenge. I've rocked it too! I'll have to start working on my next one!

Today at the gym I did my first mile in 15.48, my second mile came at 31.17. I got all excited at my 3rd mile....shoved my fist into the air and hollered 'F me sideways'. Please feel free to use your imagination on what the 'F' stood for. I quickly looked around to make sure I was alone in the gym. I was. I now, however, can't remember the time I hit mile 3 at! I finished my hour with 3.80 on Clyde. A new record for me I think. Got Bonnie hopping today too. Ya, it's going fabulous.

I had a wonderful dinner last night using some of my flex points. I used some more today. This is the first time I've spread them out over the week. I like it. I'll be doing it again for sure.

60 days of being OP will be a record for me. A HUGE record. Makes me want to go for 90!

I think I shall.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on rockin on girl! WTG! I started spreading out my weeklies as daily points were taken away (thats the worst part about losing weight, they take away your points! AAHHH!! lol) Knowing I can add then to each day or keep them for a dinner out makes that program doable!
    :)tj

    ReplyDelete