Before!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If I were playing horseshoes

I would be such a freaking winner! Too damn bad I'm not playing horseshoes!

As y'all know, this morning was my WI. I wanted 3 pounds off. It's been 2 weeks as we were in Key West last week and the meeting there didn't accept my monthly pass so I couldn't go. I didn't think 3 pounds off in two weeks was too much to ask. I'd have been happy with 2. Did I get that? Nope. Got 1.2. Ya, a loss is a loss....and it is on a normal week. This wasn't a normal week.

I wanted 2 pounds as that would have given me my 170 pounds off. Well boys and girls, let's wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first shall we? OK, that's gross, my Dad used to say that. It is quite true though. I can wish for what I want all day long but I'm only going to get what I'm going to get.

In the last 2 weeks I was totally OP. Nary a binge. I didn't even sneak tastes of the cake at my brothers. I exercised 6 days a week. I'm doing my strength training. I can only do what I can only do. Do I want results faster? Hell yes. Am I getting them? Hell no.

So, little miss Pixie sunshine has to find the silver lining. I'm cool like that. I can piss and moan, but in the end, I need to be positive. It's what I am. Is there one this week? You bet your ass there is.

I lost 1.2 pounds this week. What did that do? Well, it put me in Onederland that's what. For you non Weight Watcher people, it means my fat ass finally dipped under 200 pounds. I almost missed that accomplishment in my pissed offedness at not losing 2 pounds. It didn't hit me until this afternoon what a huge thing that was. So, I shall revel in that this week and work hard for a 1 pound loss next week to get my 170 pounds off.

Gimme, gimme, gimme. I want more! Will I wish for it? Nope, I'll work for it!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to ONDERLAND! :)
    HIGH 5 DEBBY!
    :)tj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on arriving in Onederland!! Don't worry about the weight loss! Since you're doing so much exercise every week, I think it can very well be muscle mass that you're putting on at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your positive attitude!!!

    Congrats on reaching ONDERLAND. WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on getting out of the two's i can't bring myself to type onderland, shit, they got me!

    ReplyDelete