Before!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Get off of my cloud

I want to revel in my 2.4 pound loss this week.

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme more! Yes, I know it may be a one hit wonder, but it feels so damn good. I've felt this a few times over the last month only to have my hopes dashed against the rocks the next week when I show a gain. I'm hoping with the help and input of my trainer, I might finally be doing the Loco-Motion. I've felt All Shook Up, I've felt Joy To The World. I've tried not to think One Bad Apple might spoil my whole weight loss effort. I want to feel Good Vibrations and not have that darn scale say Go Away Little Girl. There's been no Hanky Panky and I am a Hard Headed Woman so I hope that's enough to grant me the Satisfaction to get me to Paradise. I've been a Wild Thing at the gym. I deserve to be that Pretty Woman. It's My Party boys and girls and I'm A Believer. Right now there Ain't No Mountain High Enough to stop me. I'm staying away from the Sugar Shack for sure. Gypsy's Tramps & Theives won't get in my way.

I'm Do Wah Diddy Diddy done now.

So, what's on your play list?

3 comments: