Before!!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day One

So, yesterday was supposed to be day one, but shit happens. What can I say? Today now, instead of day two, became day one. Day one of what, you might ask. Well, even if you didn't ask, I'm going to tell you.

As I've told you, enough is enough. It's time to get some of this fat back off my frame. I printed off the 'My new year, new resolve challenge commitment' form from the WW site.

It asked me to fill in the blanks for ''My goal over the next four weeks of this challenge is to:'

So I did. I wrote this:
1. Track every day
2. Stay OP 6 days a week
3. Exercise 5 days a week for 30-60 minutes each day

It asked us to write 10 reasons to work toward this goal. I did that.

Today I got out of bed and put on my exercise stuff and went right out for a 30 minute walk before my coffee. I thought I'd go 20, but then thought better. If I only went 20, it would leave me 40 more to do later. Would I really do that? Nah. So, 30 I went. Felt good. OK, so it felt like shit but I did it anyway. I just got back from a 30 minute bike ride.

Day one.
Track my food. Check
Exercise 30-60 minutes. Check
Stay OP. Check.

One down, 27 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment