Before!!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day Twelve

Today is my no rules day. I love it! Biscuits are in the oven as I type.

I was blogging on my other blog this morning and I realized that it might be perfect for day 12 here. I can't copy and paste for some ungodly reason on here...so please just go to the following link and read today's blog.

Here's the blog <-- see it? Just click on it. It's about self confidence.

Day 12 tally
Stay OP: NOT ON YOUR LIFE!
Track: You bet
Exercise: sighhh yes I'm going to

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debby. I just wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog. It's nice to meet someone else who also hates veggies. I feel like an idiot when I go to Weight Watcher's meetings and everyone is talking about recipes for vegetables and stuff.

    I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but if I liked vegetables, I'd be thin already. My problem is finding food that doesn't make me fat.

    Good luck to your husband. I did Weight Watchers about 9 years ago and lost 45 pounds in a month and a half using 35 points. At 44 points, recently, I only lost 9 pounds. I don't care what they say, I'm starting at 37 points and will cut them as needed.

    About 3 years ago, I lost about 50 pounds in 3 months doing 35 points a day for six days a week and then having a no rules Saturday (where I'd eat pizza). I thought it worked quite well, but I hit a plateau (I wasn't exercising) and my wife thought my plan was crazy, so I gave it up. Now, I wish I would have stayed on it.

    I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete