Before!!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Day Seven

Was a bit of a challenge.

For the first time since I started this I didn't plan my meals. Dinner time came and I was starving to death. I had lots of points to work with but nothing out of the freezer. We've got a tiny kitchen here and I was second to use it tonight. My friend was making salmon patties that smelled divine! By the time he was done I was ready to eat the wall paper. While I was waiting for my turn in the kitchen I was looking at restaurant points. I thought maybe I'd go to DQ and get a burger and fries. Then Taco Bell sounded good...had enough for Nachos supreme and some pintos and cheese. KFC was a chicken breast for 9 points and taters and gravy for 2.5 and then some green beans for one point. I think I looked up something from every single restaurant in town! I finally decided I'd rather have a lot of smaller point things than 2 big ones. I had a Healthy Choice meal in the freezer. It was 5 points. It sucked. It filled a hole, however, and left me with a lot of points still. I wanted something soothing. I had a rough day. I took 2 cups of milk and some of my hot coco mix and cinnamon and made some awesome hot cocoa for only 4.5 points. Yum. I still have 6 points left. Not sure how I'm going to spend them but it'll be a lot more fun than if I'd gone to DQ and used them all up there!!!

I went for a walk this morning. It was lovely actually. I walked on the nature trail. Didn't get bitten by a snake or a gator so that was a good thing! I meant to do something else later but the day got away from me. Guess it's 30 minutes total for me today.

So, Day Seven tally
Stay OP: check
Exercise: check
track food: check

tomorrow I'll make sure to plan ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment