Before!!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Day Three

Day Three found me not feeling 100%. I had a crap night. I didn't sleep well, and when I was awake, my tummy felt dicky.

I thought I'd take it easy today. I started a book yesterday that I've been waiting for since October. I read half of it. I thought perhaps I'd read the other half today and take a day off exercising. I'd plan my food around my sensitive tum.

I should learn not to think.

I brought up my points tracker on e-tools and started to plan my food. Oatmeal for breakfast sounded soothing. Tomato soup for lunch. Rice with V-8 for dinner. I do adore that. Yogurt would get my milks in and I figured I'd work on the fruit and veg later.

As I drank my coffee and surfed, I started to feel a bit better. Still had the oatmeal for breakfast as I love that. I make it with milk instead of water to get one of my milks in and it just plain tastes better I think. I use lots of cinnamon and fresh ground nutmeg and a dried fruit blend with cherries and blueberries in it. I know I could have fresh fruit for a lot more bulk, but I just love that dried fruit blend in my oatsies so that's what I have. Breakfast ends up being one of my milks, one of my fruits, and whole grain. Great start to any day.

I decided I felt fine to exercise today so I went for a 5.3 mile bike ride. Took me 35 minutes. Ass is numb, but I feel good. I intend to do something else later. Swimming perhaps after afternoon cards.

I'm off to re-plan my dinner now. I'm thinking some kind of spicy turkey curry over a ho cake. Whatever it ends up being, it'll be within my points, contain the fruits and veg I need, and be damned tasty! I still eat for pleasure. My food has to taste good or I just don't eat it.

Day Three Tally
Journal food: Check
Exercise 30-60 minutes: Check
Stay OP: Check in advance. Not a prob Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment